Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wanted this complete clown out way back since the turmoil this club went through during the summer of 2004 when he certainly looked after his own interests first and foremost ahead of those of the club.

The man is a disgrace and has only lasted as long as he has because he's sickeningly promoted his Evertonian credentials non-stop and loads have fallen for it. Had he not been a Blue he'd have been hounded out years ago like Johnson was. He doesn't care about mediocrity ruling this club as long as he can keep his beloved Chairman's seat and be seen as Mr Everton.

I utterly despise this total phoney. The day his influence ends can't come soon enough.

Remember Kenwright saying "be careful what you wish for"...

I don't think he'll go until we're in the new stadium or if we've won something (not like that'll happen as we are now). He'll want to have his moment in the spotlight to tell everyone look at what he's done for Everton and how he found Farhad to give us what we needed.

He'll be the first person to have their picture taken at the ground breaking, he'll be the first in a new seat, he'll be the first on the centre circle kicking a ball.

We can’t move forward if we’re still relying on his connections with other chairmen to do deals. There were rumours he took over during Koemans first window when it was clear no one else could get yhevridiculous targets of Koulibaly Mata Witsel etc. over the line so he pulled on connections to get the prem targets of Williams Bolasie etc. We need to modernise and not just fall back on his misty eyed way of doing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back