Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks shot when I see him at matches on screen. I think he’s done. Just waiting on Moshiri to fulfill his stadium obligation as agreed upon initial purchase of shares.

He’s been on the board since 1989, he was there during the David Marsh and Peter Johnson era. Not as if he was oblivious to the goings on during those times.

If Johnson had said something like ““The Fortress money will be in the bank in the morning” and then the outcome we got, someone would of jumped on his car again!

Read this :

https://toffeeweb.com/season/14-15/comment/fan/30014.html

He’s been on the board since 1989, he was there during the David Marsh and Peter Johnson era. Not as if he was oblivious to the goings on during those times.

If Johnson had said something like ““The Fortress money will be in the bank in the morning” and then the outcome we got, someone would of jumped on his car again!

Read this :

But he’s the greatest Evertonian there has ever been:oops:

Read this :

he should have legged out of town for either the fortress funds deal or the kings dock failure alone, neither mind what else the slimey fat toad has gotten away with

he should have legged out of town for either the fortress funds deal or the kings dock failure alone, neither mind what else the slimey fat toad has gotten away with
I shouted against him on Saturday and heard someone behind whisper to the person next to them:

“Why are people shouting against Kenwright? What has he done?”

He’s only one of the most significant problems we have had over the past two decades, who still remains influential at the club.

Amazing that they can support the man after everything he’s done.

I shouted against him on Saturday and heard someone behind whisper to the person next to them:

He’s only one of the most significant problems we have had over the past two decades, who still remains influential at the club.

Amazing that they can support the man after everything he’s done

This x 10000000

Amazing that they can support the man after everything he’s done.
I gave up trying to reason with some blues when some clapped him on the big screen a few seasons ago even the list of failures and lies won't change some people's opinion of him

Every time I look at this website and see this topic recently updated my spirits rise that this time he *is* leaving.... And every time my hopes are quashed.

Reactions: Tak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back