Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he and Wayne will leave together, hand in hand heading towards the sunset?
tumblr_p1fwv1fmMz1so28u7o1_500.gif

I gave up trying to reason with some blues when some clapped him on the big screen a few seasons ago even the list of failures and lies won't change some people's opinion of him
Made me sick to the stomach that day. Made me realise that I’ll probably never see Everton as a successful club because a good portion of our fanbase has no ambition than for us to ever be better than 7th.

Made me sick to the stomach that day. Made me realise that I’ll probably never see Everton as a successful club because a good portion of our fanbase has no ambition than for us to ever be better than 7th.

Wasn't that the same day of the first ever BU protest? I'm sure we were playing Villa and went a goal up early on then, as if by chance, his smug grid suddenly appeared on the big screen followed by the seals clapping him.

I seem to remember that beaut Phil Neville doing an interview on local radio after that game talking about the so-called 'real fans' who applauded Kenwright.

Wasn't that the same day of the first ever BU protest? I'm sure we were playing Villa and went a goal up early on then, as if by chance, his smug grid suddenly appeared on the big screen followed by the seals clapping him.

I seem to remember that beaut Phil Neville doing an interview on local radio after that game talking about the so-called 'real fans' who applauded Kenwright.
Yeah, it was.

Sharp also said the protest was ‘one man and his dog’ which it certainly wasn’t.

Yeah, it was.

Sharp also said the protest was ‘one man and his dog’ which it certainly wasn’t.

Yes mate, I recall those disgraceful remarks from Sharp. I totally respect what he did on the pitch for this club but over the years he's become a sell-out who shouldn't be working for the club and in the media.

He banned me from the legends phone-in he used to host on Century for my fierce criticisms of Kenwright, and that was a decade ago!

Graeme "be careful what you wish for" Sharp. Pity he has tarnished his superb playing career by being the club stooge for so many years
Yes mate, I recall those disgraceful remarks from Sharp. I totally respect what he did on the pitch for this club but over the years he's become a sell-out who shouldn't be working for the club and in the media.

He banned me from the legends phone-in he used to host on Century for my fierce criticisms of Kenwright, and that was a decade ago!
Ronny Goodlass on Radio Merseyside used to actually stand up for the fans. Great Evertonian.

It’s taken me a long time to reach this view (and I missed out on the King’s Dock and Kirby debacles), but I’m on board with the idea that Kenwright is the largest hindrance to Everton moving forward. Despite his huge love for the club, he has no path to make the club successful and doesn’t actually believe it can happen.

Thanks for the 8th place trophies Bill, but it’s time you’ve gone home.

Does anyone actually like anyone that runs our club, plays for our club, trains the players at any level or does anything whatsoever for the club? (You can exclude Sam and his cronies, as they are not likable)

Seems as though everyone is fair game .... I'm glad none of you support me in my job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back