Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
...that photo of him 'bothering' a panda didn't help.
downloadfile.webp

Any excuse, always makes me laugh.

Does anyone actually like anyone that runs our club, plays for our club, trains the players at any level or does anything whatsoever for the club? (You can exclude Sam and his cronies, as they are not likable)

Seems as though everyone is fair game .... I'm glad none of you support me in my job.
Coleman, Walcott, and Tosun.

The rest of them I could take them or leave them at this point, most of them I'd leave.

It’s taken me a long time to reach this view (and I missed out on the King’s Dock and Kirby debacles), but I’m on board with the idea that Kenwright is the largest hindrance to Everton moving forward. Despite his huge love of being the centre of attention and making lots of money for himself and his "backers" off the back of the club, he has no path to make the club successful and doesn’t actually believe it can happen.

Thanks for the 8th place trophies Bill, but it’s time you’ve gone home.

FYP

Does anyone actually like anyone that runs our club, plays for our club, trains the players at any level or does anything whatsoever for the club? (You can exclude Sam and his cronies, as they are not likable)

Seems as though everyone is fair game .... I'm glad none of you support me in my job.
There's a lot to like. I believe I have been consistent in my praise of Everton when it comes to Blue Chrimbo events. It's a fabulous opportunity to see a softer side to Capt Jags. Normally he is a terse, no-nonsense, steely eyed leader who brooks no shirking and commands absolute respect. So, to see him in his Blue Santa outfit surrounded by the likes of Bainsey and Yannick, all decked out in cute elf costumes, all of them happily visiting local orphanages and the like...well it just warms the cockles of my heart. And then there's Tubby Ashley, the naughty pixie who steals everybody's full English breakfast...what's not to love?.

Reactions: Tak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back