Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be just me, but I am not a fan of naming stands after players/chairmen/tea ladies.

I understand why folk do, but to me, the old North, West, Main, Park, Street whatever End/Stand stand the test of time way more than a Named stand.

Perhaps in a brand new ground, the situation would be different I guess. And I can see the attraction at BMD of say, The Howard Kendal Dockside Stand/End.

Couldn't agree more.

Yay more banners. Proper fans
People wonder why we are considered small time. Imagine asking where you can get a banner made, paying for it and saying “ yeah mate, I hate this manager enough to put it on a banner “

Surely if he takes a controlling he can implement changes on his own. He doesn't need to buy Kenwright out and can use that money on something else, stadium, squad etc. Or is that a too simplistic view.

Surely if he takes a controlling he can implement changes on his own. He doesn't need to buy Kenwright out and can use that money on something else, stadium, squad etc. Or is that a too simplistic view.
No mate the point being it looks like Kenwright isnt going anywhere soon.

Would you want him having any influence in the likes of the stadium ? Because he will......scary.

No mate the point being it looks like Kenwright isnt going anywhere soon.

Would you want him having any influence in the likes of the stadium ? Because he will......scary.

I was hoping Moshiri was feeling his way into the club, not coming in and sweeping everything away until he had got a proper grip on the running of the club. Hopefully this is right and he is now confident enough to take total control and not be influenced by Kenwright. Here's hoping we see a revolution at the club over the summer.

Thats true.
Although the report is a little inaccurate.
Grantchester owns more than 5%..however he doesnt sit on the Board.

Makes you wonder why he isnt/cant excersize the option to buy Bill's remaining shares.
Bit worrying tbh.

Not worrying at all. He can buy BK out in February next year (3 years after the original deal) but if both parties agree it can be done earlier (Woods may be considering this)

Dean, Ball, Southall, HK??
I’d say the chances of Southall ever getting his name on a stand are extremely slim.
Not exactly the shy retiring type when it comes to expressing his views on Everton
I met him once at a goalkeeping coaching course in Dublin.
Top bloke even if he did save the peno I took against him
Early 90s that was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back