Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping Moshiri was feeling his way into the club, not coming in and sweeping everything away until he had got a proper grip on the running of the club. Hopefully this is right and he is now confident enough to take total control and not be influenced by Kenwright. Here's hoping we see a revolution at the club over the summer.
Aye....but while he's still here its just more of the same.

Rumour is both Woods and Bill want Denise B Baxendale as CEO as one of the conditions for selling shares
I know it's just a rumour and she may well be a cracking candidate, it's Moshiri's train set or will be so he can appoint as he sees fit.

Bill and the fat Ted's mediocre adventure is soon to be over.

here you go mosh, give us 200m between us, and we'll let you come and watch a few games...

if you want my last few shares, you can have them, but you gotta retain my board..
#

AS

EFFFIN

IFFF

The damage Kenwright has done to our reputation is so hard to take. Other fans think of us as a run-of-the-mill club and it is down to this man.

He has played us down for so many years that not only do our own fans accept it, but the whole football community does.

This sacking of Sam and the media and other fans perplexed as to why we're not happy with 8th proves it.

Get him as far away from this club as possible. It is going to take a long time to get the image of Everton Football Club back to where it should be.

The damage Kenwright has done to our reputation is so hard to take. Other fans think of us as a run-of-the-mill club and it is down to this man.

He has played us down for so many years that not only do our own fans accept it, but the whole football community does.

This sacking of Sam and the media and other fans perplexed as to why we're not happy with 8th proves it.

Get him as far away from this club as possible. It is going to take a long time to get the image of Everton Football Club back to where it should be.
he is as good as gone now.

Moshiri has undermined him, with reshuffling Kenwrights board and buying woods out.

kenwright is officially nulified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back