Kevin Campbell RIP SUPER KEV

Whenever someone mentions Kevin Campbell, I always smile at the fact that he played only 9 games for us in 98/99 and was our top scorer by 2 goals in all competitions that season incredible impact. He's one of the very few Everton players that everyone loves and is very well liked by all football fans regardless of who they support.. Get through this super Kev.

AFACD5EF-FD5F-4638-A58F-4D8380D41D10.webp

I bought this framed, signed shirt years ago at an after dinner event where Kev was speaking.

When he presented it to me, after winning the charity auction for the shirt, I was that star struck I couldn’t speak 😂

It was the first thing that I put on the wall of my eldest lads bedroom when he was born and it’s remained there ever since.

Even though he never got to see him play, Super Kev is his favourite player, as he knows how much he means to me after he saved us that year.

💙

View attachment 259453

I bought this framed, signed shirt years ago at an after dinner event where Kev was speaking.

When he presented it to me, after winning the charity auction for the shirt, I was that star struck I couldn’t speak 😂

It was the first thing that I put on the wall of my eldest lads bedroom when he was born and it’s remained there ever since.

Even though he never got to see him play, Super Kev is his favourite player, as he knows how much he means to me after he saved us that year.

💙
You wanna be sending that post to the man himself m8 ✊

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back