Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worryingly Gibson looks a bit fat here.

418782_10150986064071277_1405043342_n.jpg
I call this piece "Tits, tats, taps."

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2012/08/19/moyes-kevin-can-bring-goals

"We're really pleased to get Kevin," said Moyes in an exclusive interview with evertontv. "He'll hopefully add a bit of quality to the squad, give us some more options and we need him. We've lost one of two players so we're delighted to get Kevin in.

"He's scored a lot of goals in the last couple of years in Greece so I'm hoping that he brings some goals to the team. With his versatility - being able to play from the right, through the middle or from the left - it will give us options to change in the games and bring him on in different positions.

"He'll be a good addition to the squad, he's got a track record, he was an exceptional talent in Greece where he scored a lot of goals and was very exciting over there.

"It's a different game to come and do it in the Premier League, as everybody is well aware, so that's where we have to have a bit of patience and make sure everybody is aware not to get their expectations too high too quickly. I'll do that, I'll try to ease him in.

"We've still got to find out a little bit about him, we've got to give him a chance to settle in, we've got to find out where we think he's going to be best suited, but I think his versatility is something we need here and we're pleased to have him."

"He's not played many games in pre-season so it won't be a quick thing to get him into the team,â€￾ said Moyes. “He did play for Belgium in midweek so he's not a million miles away. Having said that, we still need to give him a little bit of time to settle in."

Sounds like this could be a good signing but I'll reserve judgement until we see what he can do in a blue shirt and whether or not he can adapt to the PL.

As somebody just posted on Twitter:

Pienaar, Jelavic, Naismith and Mirallas. Plus about £5m left over....... or just Jordan Henderson.

Sums it all up really.

Another reason I am happy is that this signing pushes Victor Anichebe further down the pecking order... yey!

Great news this just logged on and read this cheered me up no end.

shame he cant play tomorrow would have been nice to see him against one of the best in the prem

Get in.

Fantastic Mirallas is done and dusted. We are, however still very low on strikers. I wonder if Moyes has any lined up for next week.

Mirallas can play up front, Anichebe and Vellios are still about, Jelavic obviously and we only play one striker at any one time.

I think he'll bring in Niang if at all possible and then I think we're set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back