Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really happy with this summer so far. We have seriously improved our offence and not sold any of our important players. Have to admit that before the 11-12 season I would rather have sold Fellaini than Rodwell, but while Fellaini have improved his game, Rodwell has been stomping on the same square the whole season. Hopefully Moyes can sign 1 or 2 more players with the limited funds he have left, and perhaps a loan or two as well to fill up the squad. Pienaar-Gibson-Fellaini-Mirallas in the middle with Jelavic up front and Naismith between them... This has the possibilities to become a great season. Especially since our backline was among the best last season in regards with goal allowed.

Niang siging would do for me this window.

From what ive read both on here and other reports he sound like a great player and could be used as an impact player with his pace.

Happy times for today if never again this season !

And I shall take that bet. £20 says they won the league this year.

1235645295_guy_gets_a_beer_bottle_to_the_face.gif

Boom. I'm still recovering from that blow mate.

Sounds like this could be a good signing but I'll reserve judgement until we see what he can do in a blue shirt and whether or not he can adapt to the PL.

Agreed, he's got a bit of flair to his game which can be fun to watch but we'll have to see what he can do against better defense.

Looking forward to seeing him on the pitch soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back