Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard now that Valencia and Bayern were also very interested on top of Arsenal, I think we've landed ourselves a massive coup here guys, very excited for the new season now and i'm looking forward to welcoming Kevin to Everton pre-kick-off tomorrow.

I purposely stayed away from youtube highlights until it was official and I think the thing that sticks out most now that I've had a look is that he's relentless in the dribble and is always going forward and being positive with the ball, much like the insane Dutchman that left.

Here's to hoping...he looks the bizzzzz

I'm a bit suprised he got a 4 yrs. contract. Like Fellaini, Jagielka and Baines, he will struggle to cope with PL in his first season. Should give him 5 yrs straight ahead instead of negotiate a extension in 2-3 yrs. time.

I'm a bit suprised he got a 4 yrs. contract. Like Fellaini, Jagielka and Baines, he will struggle to cope with PL in his first season. Should give him 5 yrs straight ahead instead of negotiate a extension in 2-3 yrs. time.

Struggle to cope in first season? I do hope this gets requoted again in a few weeks and he does a Jelavic and takes the Prem by storm!

He can be offered a bumper deal at any point. 4 year deal reduces the risk for us if it didn't work out.

really, before we sold Rodwell how many ppl would of been happy with Owen. Not bad as a back up striker. He lost pace, but still knows where goal is. Hell at least were signing ppl rather than selling lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back