Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
really, before we sold Rodwell how many ppl would of been happy with Owen. Not bad as a back up striker. He lost pace, but still knows where goal is. Hell at least were signing ppl rather than selling lol

Mate why should we believe you?

For every DAVIDMOYES there's a dozen Changys.

really, before we sold Rodwell how many ppl would of been happy with Owen. Not bad as a back up striker. He lost pace, but still knows where goal is. Hell at least were signing ppl rather than selling lol

True that, changed my mind now. Owen is top dog.

We don't need him. Is he better than Mirallas or Jelavic? Is he worth giving game time to ahead of Vellios?

Complete waste of time, this shouldn't even be a discussion TBH. He wouldn't be good enough for Liverpool, so why is he good enough for us?

Can I just ban anyone who claims Owen to join us, if proven wrong by deadline day?

I think this is a top notch idea mate, and the same principles should be retroactively applied to all the other jarg rumours spunked over this forum throughout the summer.

Ban them all Belg ffs.

I'd rather give jermaine 'mecca neck' beckford another go.

At the start of the summer I would have been happy if we'd have only signed Pienaar and no sales, we've done quite a bit more plus we possibly haven't finished yet, .. This may well be a very good season .... When was the last time we finished above Liverpoo on two consecutive seasons ?

Only I claim I'm not ITK. ALthough did say about a week ago Owen had talks with us. As for the French Kid, just got a feeling. Sorry if I came across as ITK. DAVIDMOYES and SHEEDY are the ones I believe

So you're going from stating like fact that there will be 3 players paraded, to then saying you're not claiming you're ITK and that French Kid is just a feeling. :lol:

Only I claim I'm not ITK. ALthough did say about a week ago Owen had talks with us. As for the French Kid, just got a feeling. Sorry if I came across as ITK. DAVIDMOYES and SHEEDY are the ones I believe

Yeah when you post like that you sound like an ITK. And if you're not then you sound like Changy.

Be careful next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back