Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the start of the summer I would have been happy if we'd have only signed Pienaar and no sales, we've done quite a bit more plus we possibly haven't finished yet, .. This may well be a very good season .... When was the last time we finished above Liverpoo on two consecutive seasons ?

I can't remember it happening in my lifetime mate

It's got all the makings of a really good window this, I'm just hoping it doesn't fizzle out to nothing.........as it seems too promising

Here's a vid for those that don't wanna' trawl through the whole thread looking for one...plus we won't be able to see him tomorrow, so this'll keep you spunkin' until he gets a start.

[video=youtube_share;_NmMJI2MDY4]http://youtu.be/_NmMJI2MDY4[/video]

liverpool2.gif

Just imagine if we had gone in for Lukaku, too. Leaves Carragher for dead. I love Belgians.

Beyond excited. I really hope Moyes plays an attacking squad. Please lord I hope so. All of a sudden we have MULTIPLE scoring options beyond a gimpy Saha upfront.

So many different formations - yeehaw!

We could have some really good attacking movement off the ball if we play him in the middle with pienaar, baines' forward runs, jelavic, naismith all giving him options either way he looks...with the defensive cover of felli and gibson sitting in the middle.

Im excited for the season to start and although he's not playing tonight, we are VERY capable of beating united at home now that we've got a few people who can actually score a few goals!!

What an upgrade from last season. Saha, cahill, veillos, anchiebe to jelavic, naismith, mirallas and possibility owen or niang. Just wow! I'm surprised moyes has gone for attackers this window and no DEFENDERS or a GOAL KEEPER?

I remember a couple of years ago, when we signed Bilyaletdinov, everyone was in awe of his youtube videos, one thing we have to remember is that the two leagues are different and he is going to need time to settle in. I hope Moyes will give him that time and a decent run of games. Until ive seen him first hand, i wont be making any judgement on the Man. Anyone can be made to look good in a Video, probably even Mcfadden...

I remember a couple of years ago, when we signed Bilyaletdinov, everyone was in awe of his youtube videos, one thing we have to remember is that the two leagues are different and he is going to need time to settle in. I hope Moyes will give him that time and a decent run of games. Until ive seen him first hand, i wont be making any judgement on the Man. Anyone can be made to look good in a Video, probably even Mcfadden...

Been thinking the same. I hoping to be pleasently surprised this time. Positive vibes a go go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back