Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have zero knowledge of this person. Can someone with faux scouting knowledge please regale me with your euro knowledge and explain the 250 pages on a relative unknown from one of the poorest countries in Europe please?

I've described him and his style about 9 times in this thread and flat out refuse to do it again.

All I'm saying is there is a YouTube video some Greek lad made comparing him to Ronaldo. Not even telling a lie there.

I've described him and his style about 9 times in this thread and flat out refuse to do it again.

All I'm saying is there is a YouTube video some Greek lad made comparing him to Ronaldo. Not even telling a lie there.

YouTube has made a mockery of players in the past. Has anyone ACTUALLY SEEN HIM PLAY?

What about the Greeks on here?

YouTube has made a mockery of players in the past. Has anyone ACTUALLY SEEN HIM PLAY?

What about the Greeks on here?

FFS yes. I've said this!!

Seen him play 6 or 7 times.

Good
------
Quick, tricky, and good finisher.

Bad
-----
Can drift out of games easily. Bit snidey.

There you go.

I hope he is a snide, but not as horrible one like Suarez who is generally a cart 24/7.

I mean the type who saves his diving for the derbies.

If he does the most flagrant dive against the ****e at Anfield I will stand up and do a slow clap, you know the type you used to see on the Neighbourhood Watch adverts on TV, where it starts off slow and more and more people join in, before somebody starts whooping and hollering and the whole place goes mad?

Go 'ed Kev, lad.

No I haven't actually.

I mean he can just do nothing for ages, and then do something ace. If that makes sense. A luxury player.

And by snidey, I mean got a mean streak.

Makes sense. If his "something ace" out weighs the amount of times that he goes missing then probably worth the luxury.

"Snidey" is perhaps what we need at the minute, other than Heitinga i cant see another player belting someone in the middle of the park, i want that fire in the midfield.

Agree. Don't think Jelavic is that honest mind you!!
Hes by no stretch of the imagination the worst though. Our penalty record needs looking at, so a lad with fast feet who maybe is looking for them might serve us well. Not something i enjoy saying obviously, but a possible benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back