Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best write up I have seen on him (after the stats) but I've not seen him play and this has probably been posted a hundred times already.
Got plenty of work to do before he is where he should be by the sounds of it, but I think a single step over and half of Goodison will go into meltdown over the long lost flair he could bring. Followed by cries of he's s**t when he loses the ball once.

http://www.player-profiles.co.uk/kevin-mirallas_.php

You think that he thinks he made the right decision to join us after watching that match in that atmosphere today?

been thinking the same thing. I'm sure landon was stuck in CA wishing he was in liverpool too (Cahill flat out tweeted as much). On a night like tonight, hard to not want to be a part of it. Something special indeed.

If he needed a demonstration of what we are all about that was it tonight. Hopefully he can hit the ground running after witnessing that display.

Can't wait to see this fella. I'm glad there's little pressure on him now. I think after tonight everyone is just happy with what we've got.

Following Dortmund in the Bundesliga, I got to see this kid in the Champions League as they were in the same group stage with Olympiakos. He definitely has some skills. I can't wait to see him on the pitch in blue.

Best write up I have seen on him (after the stats) but I've not seen him play and this has probably been posted a hundred times already.
Got plenty of work to do before he is where he should be by the sounds of it, but I think a single step over and half of Goodison will go into meltdown over the long lost flair he could bring. Followed by cries of he's s**t when he loses the ball once.

Strengths: goes past people for fun & easily beats his man.

Weaknesses: dribbling

:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back