Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If last night didn't show him what Everton are about then nothing will. Really excited to see him in a blue shirt now, finally we have someone who could come up with that little bit of magic that will put the lesser teams to bed.

Conference.....

What can EFC achieve this season? Mirallas: "From the moment I arrived, one of the things that came up is that we haven't had a great start in the last few seasons. Last night has given us a good start, hopefully I can be involved on Saturday."

On his countryman Fellaini's performance against United: "Everyone could see what an influence he had on the game and what we brings to the side. He brings so much in attack and defence. Chatting with the players this morning, everyone considers that to be one of his top performances for the club."

Mirallas: "Every young player learns something every day. He's a young guy and can get better if he keeps working hard with that sam mentality."

How big a part did Fellaini play in you coming to EFC? "Without a doubt it helped me a lot in making my decision. He told me Everton was a big club with a family spirit around the place. Not only did he help me coming here, but he'll help me settle in. It's nice to have a fellow countryman around the place."

Were you close to signing for Arsenal? "Discussions were at quite an advanced stage, but it was totally down to me to make the decision. From the word go I was impressed with how much the manager wanted me here. What's important to me is to get plenty of times on the field. I think I will the opportunity to play more games and more minutes with Everton. Obviously Marouane was a factor too."

What can you achieve here? "First and foremost settle in, make sure I'm available for selection and ready when called upon. Next targets, playing as many games as possible and scoring goals"

How quickly can you adapt to English football? "I've had chats with the manager about this. He's told me some players need a long time and others settle in straight away. If I get the chance to play on Saturday I'll be able to give you a better answer and see what the pace of the game is like."

Mirallas on EFC last night: "The way the fans really get behind the team, even if there is a misplaced pass, is fantastic. The way the fans got behind the team last night was really impressive"

Advanced talks with Arsenal. Surprised me, that.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if his agent was bluffing with that at the time.

Looks like we were lucky to get him.

I just hope he can score half as many goals over here as he did in Greece.

Should be a great signing if he can.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if his agent was bluffing with that at the time.

Looks like we were lucky to get him.

I just hope he can score half as many goals over here as he did in Greece.

Should be a great signing if he can.

I seriously doubt it, but then I expect us to use him as more of a support player, rather than our main man. That's Jelavic.

He should at the very least be entertainment. He's two-footed, very fast and highly skilful. We don't get that often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back