Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walcott is a crock, he's a lot better than Oxlade-Chamberlain and Cazorla is not the same type of player.

Sanchez on the right, Mirallas on the left, easy.

But thankfully he's ours. Right back where he started the season with a great goal and assist in a key game.

Yer because Kev's never injured is he?

I'll admit to thinking he should come off,about 30 seconds before he scored,that's the type of player he is and why he's so important when he plays

Last edited:
He's played 15 PL games this season and last season combined. Kev has played 39 in that time. Stop being a whopper, Del.

He's still missed 25 games through injury in two years, So he has his own problems, His hamstring has gone three times in that period, Do you think other clubs might look at that?

Walk into the Arsenal side? Walk

Over Walcott, Ox, Sanchez and Carzola?

Get a grip

Sorry Del but you're telling me that Walcott, Ox and Cazorla (I'll give you Sanchez) would displace him here at Everton?

Nah, he'd start over those three in a flash at Arsenal.

We can't wait that long. If we want to sell with half a year left, we only get a nominal fee. Definitely nothing considerable. With one year left though, we'd get a market fair price, which is around 10-15 million I presume.

Yeah I think Kev has one more big money move in him. He's great for us, but I think if a decent foreign club came in for them then he might leave. Maybe Athletico Madrid or Dortmund

He's still missed 25 games through injury in two years, So he has his own problems, His hamstring has gone three times in that period, Do you think other clubs might look at that?
Why are you trying to start a fight mate I'm telling mods.......

Sorry Del but you're telling me that Walcott, Ox and Cazorla (I'll give you Sanchez) would displace him here at Everton?

Nah, he'd start over those three in a flash at Arsenal
Oxlade-Chamberlain is a strong, technical player player who I like, yet his goal return isn't as good as Mirallas so I'd agree there.

Walcott has the potential to be a great player, but he's a crook so I'd agree there too. Without the injuries, I think he'd make most squads.

However, I certainly wouldn't say no to either as squad players here and they'd challenge Mirallas for a place.

Oxlade-Chamberlain is a strong, technical player player who I like, yet his goal return isn't as good as Mirallas so I'd agree there.

Walcott has the potential to be a great player, but he's a crook so I'd agree there too. Without the injuries, I think he'd make most squads.

However, I certainly wouldn't say no to either as squad players here and they'd challenge Mirallas for a place.
I think and always have though that oxlade is famous for being famous, vastly over rated and if not at arsenal wouldn't get a fraction of the attention as he does however I rate Walcott very highly but as a striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back