Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walcott was out with a serious knee injury, he's not a crock at all. Mirallas is having a cry every 30 minutes about his hammy ffs.

Mirallas is quality and like ross and Rom fans will be crying the day he leaves and we're left with the likes of pienaar, osman and atsu.

We're a completely different team when kev's available. We can play poor and he'll come up with a goal/winner. Without him, and Ross when he's playing in the correct posistion, we are always a threat and get pick up points we would struggle to get on bad days.

I get the feeling at some point Mirallas will want more (trophy wise) than what we can offer unfortunately!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-James-Tomkins-play-acting.html#ixzz3KV9KXkoh
Mirallas has already opened contract talks with the club with his current deal having less than two years to run.
'Everyone is out to get the best they can in terms of their contract in terms of their contract but I will just underline that I am very happy here,' he said.

Edit More quotes in the Mirror about the contract
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...233?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Mirallas said: “I have almost two years left on my contract and the situation with the club is we are starting to discuss terms of a new deal. “Everyone is out to get the best terms they can and a player can never be sheltered from a possible expression of interest from elsewhere. You know how football is. You can never make a guarantee.

“But I think it is important to say that I am very happy here. The fans like me a lot and the people at the club all like me.”

Last edited:
The people behind Kevin are very clever, very aware of where he wants to go but also very realistic.
I would expect a couple of years extension put on his deal with a wage rise and probable release clause in the future.
Kev loves Everton but is very intelligent and does want to play in Spain at somepoint.

BxBdZdCCMAAPGuj.jpg

In my opinion he's our most effective attacking midfielder, he gets goals and assists and along with Barkley seems to help get the best out of Lukaku. I'd hate to see him leave as squad wise it'd be a step backwards as we'd probably have to spend upwards of £10m to replace him. I think we could do with another attacking option of at least Mirallas' ability in addition to what we currently have.

Last edited:
We missed out on Bojan, Stoke got him for buttons. He'd have been ideal can play on the wing or upfront

In my opinion he's our most effective attacking midfielder, he gets goals and assists and along with Barkley seems to help get the best out of Lukaku. I'd hate to see him leave as squad wise it'd be a step backwards as we'd probably have to spend upwards of £10 to replace him. I think we could do with another attacking option of at least Mirallas' ability in addition to what we currently have.

Mirallas is quality and like ross and Rom fans will be crying the day he leaves and we're left with the likes of pienaar, osman and atsu.

That Atsu lad almost had a great pass to Barkley against Wolfsburg, but he was flagged offside, so he's still yet to make his first useful move for us.

In my opinion he's our most effective attacking midfielder, he gets goals and assists and along with Barkley seems to help get the best out of Lukaku. I'd hate to see him leave as squad wise it'd be a step backwards as we'd probably have to spend upwards of £10 to replace him. I think we could do with another attacking option of at least Mirallas' ability in addition to what we currently have.
Would be some bargain if we could replace him for under a tenner allright..:celebrate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back