Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
one positive that he was brought off early so obvs not completely match fit, hopefully he will be abel to start against hull and we will have the job done before bringing him off

..wondered if he might have complained his hammy was a bit tight (as opposed to being taken off due to lack of match fitness). Not sure, but perhaps he might not be risked V Hull.

He has no intention of leaving the Club just yet and a new contract will definitely happen soon. But, playing in Spain is something he's always wanted to do, and still does. But like i say, he's in no rush to leave.

Thing I like about Kev is he seems to "play angry". He's got some fire in his belly and is quite prepared to snide it up a bit if necessary.

He must get tired of being the only player in our team to not be a bottler in the big games
lukakuNaisMirallas.webp

...I so wanted us to buy him, Moyes did a great job of getting him in to be fair. Sometimes players disappoint but the Belgian Ronaldo has proven to be a fine signing.

He looks proper cross-eyed in that stupid line up thing they do before the matches on sky, where the players walk up to the screen in formation

Kev if you leave I swear down i'm gonna find you and do nothing but i'll really be upset ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back