Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should just keep getting our players to sign new contracts by hiring midget lawyers to hang around Finch Farm disguised as children looking for autographs:

"Kevin, Kevin can you sign this for me"
"Sure"
"Just sign here, here and here and could you make it out to my sister who is called "Image Rights in Asia and the Middle East".

The fact of the matter is.

Everton are not a poor club any more. The last BT + Sky tv deals saw to that.

As I said over Lukaku. We are in a different league to Wolfsberg and the vast majority of La Liga. Even with a recent £ to € value decline.

FFP and premier league restrictions are also not a massive issue to us as we don't buy players like Liverpool.

So we its no surprise find our players want to stay.

The stormy seas our ship early in the season is now sailing full speed. If we get a result today we are right back amongst it all

paramount to get him signing a new contract. have no qualms with what jinks is saying about him wanting to play in spain, you have to be realistic and respect people's dreams. on the other hand, hartson said he'd always play for his home city swansea and finish his career there, but that never happened.

he's definitely doubled in price for what we paid for him, regardless of the injuries. i'd say he's close to that £20m bracket, if it weren't for injuries he could be top class, has jumped to a new level under martinez imo.

He's just exquisite.

He was excellent at the start of the season and that injury was immensely frustrating, but thankfully he's picked up where he left off. 2 goals and an assist in his last 2 games. And he's direct. I'm fed up of our other players cutting in and meandering about -- Mirallas will drive at the opposition and hurt them.

one positive that he was brought off early so obvs not completely match fit, hopefully he will be abel to start against hull and we will have the job done before bringing him off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back