Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course hes gone. Every other player is offered and signs a new deal yet we are offering one "next season"

ie if we get CL. This is why I said we should have focused more on the league this year. We had a real boss chance of getting 4th. Instead we have gone gung ho at the europa who we all know once the CL drop outs pour in we will end up with a roma or man city and get knocked out.

I can see a few top players leaving us in the future sadly and we won't get nothing for kev with only 1 year on his deal.

Of course hes gone. Every other player is offered and signs a new deal yet we are offering one "next season"

ie if we get CL. This is why I said we should have focused more on the league this year. We had a real boss chance of getting 4th. Instead we have gone gung ho at the europa who we all know once the CL drop outs pour in we will end up with a roma or man city and get knocked out.

I can see a few top players leaving us in the future sadly and we won't get nothing for kev with only 1 year on his deal.

How have we gone "gung ho" at the Europa league?

How have we gone "gung ho" at the Europa league?

Playing matches with both lukaku and eto'o featuring meaning no fully rested striker for the next league match (neither of those two have the highest stamina levels at the best of times)

rather than play the odd fringe player ala atsu, Garbutt (Before he had too) meant again over reliance on the same group of players.

Playing matches with both lukaku and eto'o featuring meaning no fully rested striker for the next league match (neither of those two have the highest stamina levels at the best of times)

rather than play the odd fringe player ala atsu, Garbutt (Before he had too) meant again over reliance on the same group of players.

So you're just ignoring our awful injury situation?

He's good enough for the Champions League to be honest.

Problem is on current form he's worth around £20 mil. Sadly with 1 on his deal we'll have to flog for £6-8 mil probably.

With pienaar nearing the end of his career and atsu going back to Chelsea we would be left with just mcgeady as our only winger, how can we bring in 2-3 quality wingers alongside other signings such as a CB etc. On our finances? We really can't afford to let a player as good as mirallas go on the cheap, I just hope we throw money at the lad and put in a release clause of say £16 mil or something to sweeten the deal. Atleast if he left the year after for example we would atleast get some decent cash.

You think hes worth 20mil? Not sure myself with his injury record...if we were offered 12-15mil in jan and had 5/6 in the coffers from summer to add onto it for a replacement I think wed only have one option.

Was martinez known at wigan for selling at good prices or did he let people run their contracts down?

Problem is on current form he's worth around £20 mil. Sadly with 1 on his deal we'll have to flog for £6-8 mil probably.

With pienaar nearing the end of his career and atsu going back to Chelsea we would be left with just mcgeady as our only winger, how can we bring in 2-3 quality wingers alongside other signings such as a CB etc. On our finances? We really can't afford to let a player as good as mirallas go on the cheap, I just hope we throw money at the lad and put in a release clause of say £16 mil or something to sweeten the deal. Atleast if he left the year after for example we would atleast get some decent cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back