Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets be honest, as good as he is for us, will a CL team really come in for him? Abroad perhaps, but in the PL?
He is more than good enough to play in that Arsenal or Utd side on a regular basis. Kevin Mirallas has all the attributes to be a top top player. We all know as blues how good he is, how important he is for us and with the right blend of players around him, he is superb.

.......... and in any case, it just wouldn't happen to be the month of December would it ? Transfer window around the corner. Coleman, Barkley, Baines, McCarthy, Jagielka, Stones... The media have tried to spin rumours many times before without success. The one player who is on form at the minute, is Kevin Mirallas. It wouldn't be normal if we entered a transfer window without at least one of our players being in the media about a move elsewhere.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What's James McFadden up to these days?

He had a hair weave done a few months back if it helps:

24254640.jpg

3 months after the op:

james-mcfadden-hair-transplant-after-12-weeks.jpg

Back to Mirallas.....

Classic negotiating tactics.
Foreign players always talk to the papers from their country, and said papers always twist the words.
The table tennis video with Eto'o, Lukaku and Mirallas says far more about where Mirallas thinking is at right now than any newspaper speculation.

He'll re-sign a new contract with Everton, don't you worry.

I begrudge any good player leaving Everton, because Everton are the greatest club in the world.

We will never achieve anything by letting any good players go. Thankfully we are no longer a selling club.

"My missus is great, but if I lose my job, I wouldn't begrudge her leaving me to go with someone with money."

Says no one, ever.

So why say it about good footballers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.