Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think hes worth 20mil? Not sure myself with his injury record...if we were offered 12-15mil in jan and had 5/6 in the coffers from summer to add onto it for a replacement I think wed only have one option.

Was martinez known at wigan for selling at good prices or did he let people run their contracts down?

He has 5 goals in his last 10 games. As a WINGER!

Wingers like strikers go for big money especially ones who can score boss goals. I would seriously offer him the same cash as what roms on and make him our joint top earner, he's too vital to lose especially when you look at who we have left on the wing and how crap we were without him in the side.

What if its not about the money and he just wants champions league? He would need to be sold in Jan pronto.

He has 5 goals in his last 10 games. As a WINGER!

Wingers like strikers go for big money especially ones who can score boss goals. I would seriously offer him the same cash as what roms on and make him our joint top earner, he's too vital to lose especially when you look at who we have left on the wing and how crap we were without him in the side.

Garbutt
Atsu
Gibson
Browning
Long

All players off the top of my head that weren't injured and could have featured much more than they did. The fact we have injuries to Mccarthy is because he never bloody rested the lad

None of them play in McCarthys position...

How you can be annoyed at us doing well in the Europa is beyond my comprehension to be honest, so best leave it here and get back to the topic of Mirallas.

What if its not about the money and he just wants champions league? He would need to be sold in Jan pronto.

Depends what offer we got. If he wanted out and someone offered £15 mil I would snap at it sadly whilst we could still get something for him.

I just hope it's the lad wanting a bigger contract and/or a release clause put in if a CL comes calling. I wouldn't have a problem with that, but we just can't let him go on the cheap not a player of his ability.

I knew soon as RM said offering him one next season it was strange.

Can you blame him? He loves Everton and he's given his all for us. But the harsh truth is, he's good enough for a Champions League team. Obviously not the top end teams and he isn't good enough for any of the English ones, but certainly some of the others.

We just have to make sure that we get a hefty wedge to try and reinvest in wingers. We're gonna need 3 by next year.

Hes been our most dynamic player for the past year or two and imo with mccarthy has been our best. Hes really hitting stride now and will easily break 10 goals this year, which for a winger is really good going

I fkin would, dont want us loosing our best player

Well me neither and it would be total arse to lose my fave player but he'd probably not going to get Champions League togger here. He might. But probably not.

As mentioned I'd worry we wouldn't get a good fee for him which would make the loss even worse.

This tweet sums up my feelings:

@danielllll___: Kevin Mirallas deserves nice things, we still play Osman and Hibbert, we don't deserve nice things, bye Kev xox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back