Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see people as ever have panicked themselves into thinking he's left or leaving already,thinking the worst,i expect him to stay myself

he cant leave his pal rommie
Glee_kurt-cry.gif

could definitely see a team in Spain signing him. I'm pretty sure at one point he said he'd like to play in Spain during his career.

He's said it several times since he signed for Everton, he see's himself playing in Spain 'One Day.'

European competitions are played at a slower more tactically based styles as opposed to the up and at style of the premier league, which currently suits our style better?

Let's not forget we also usually play Saturday - Thursday - Sunday. That's a HUGE difference in recovery times before a Europa game and the subsequent league game. That fat faced goon Pochetino was moaning (and rightly so) that the FA should help by allowing Europa teams to play on Monday nights.

It's no use saying "They should easily be able to play 2 games a week, players from our Mid 80's side loved playing every game!" The game has changed, today you have athletes who can play a bit of football as opposed to a collection of good footballers and a couple of ball winning dogs. A fit, current season Everton would absolutely batter 1985 Everton by chasing them to all corners of the pitch until they drop dead around 60 minutes. Players need proper rest. Bless them, I know.

Any player who has the attitude of 'get me CL football or other offers come into play', can just leave.

This feller is good, but we've lost better than him. If Mr Gold Bentley wants out, then let him.

I would love him to stay great player but if he wants to better himself who can blame him.
I would be worried who we would replace him with though if Martinez rates atsu and mcgeady

He is 27, he should be wanting CL football, and to nail down that spot for Belgium too.

I can honestly see him bieng the one to be sold in the summer.

Still love him, but it does show gems are available, he was only £6 million!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back