Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is more than good enough to play in that Arsenal or Utd side on a regular basis. Kevin Mirallas has all the attributes to be a top top player. We all know as blues how good he is, how important he is for us and with the right blend of players around him, he is superb.

Arsenal? Who out of Sanchez, Ozil, Chamberlain, Cazorla, Walcott and Podoski would he replace?

Mirallas is good enough to play for a top side, certainly, but pretty much every top side already has at least one or two players of at least equal ability to Kev. As has been said, there's Cazorla and Sanchez at Arsenal; Di Maria and Mata at Utd; Hazard/Oscar/Willian/Schurrle at Chelsea; and Silva/Navas/Nasri at City.

Abroad? We can forget Real and Barca in Spain or Munich in Germany. Athletico have Turan and Griezmann. Valencia might be more realistic but they have the likes of Rodrigo and Feghouli. Most other Spanish sides don't really have a more realistic chance of CL than us, although I can see Moyes making a move if Sociadad don't punt him. Then there's France, where he's already flopped. He wouldn't get a game for PSG and I doubt there's much money in a move anywhere else. Then there's Italy of course, where football goes to die.

He'd be a bit part player for most teams that are a level up from us, meaning he wouldn't get a run of games and wouldn't get into any sort of form. He couldn't wish for a better position right now: a key player for a good team who - let's pretend this season is just a nightmare - aren't far off being a CL quality side.

Plus he seems happy:

ez2kb.gif

Just do one Kev you Judas b4stard. How dare he want to play at the highest level possible.

He's already played in the CL once, the greedy gold Bentley driving Judas b4stard.

Do one.

Rather than Kev going to one of the top sides we should be looking at one of the players already at a top side who seem out of favour or are available for one reason or another, to compliment Kev on the other flank.

I would love either Milner - cut price Jan deal (though I can see him staying at City) or Salah at Chelsea (doesn't get much of a look in).

Of course, its more likely we'll either sign someone from abroad, or someone not quite good enough but Roberto loves (e.g. McGeady)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back