Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see whether Martinez is playing games here, in terms of the run of events, Mirallas went down and it looked bad, then Ross (the stadium announcer) tweeted that he was up and walking around, then Martinez in his post game interview said it was a bad one and that it was a real negative on the night, then Mirallas was quoted as saying he was hoping to be fine for Saturday and then finally Martinez said it will be another 2 or 3 days until we find out the damage.

I hope its just mind games, simply because of all the players that play for us, when you take Mirallas out of the team we are always much less effective, his stats per minute played this season must be stunning

Midfield 3 of
McCarthy Barkley Besic
Frighteningly good.

I wonder how we are going to do this. Barkley had his best game playing farther back and we might be better off with McCarthy-Barkley lying deep as Barkley had by far his best match this season playing there. Then again QPR sucks and probably was expecting him to start on the wing or something so it might have been a one off. It would be nice if we could get away with Barry at CB like United is doing with Carrick.

Interesting to see whether Martinez is playing games here, in terms of the run of events, Mirallas went down and it looked bad, then Ross (the stadium announcer) tweeted that he was up and walking around, then Martinez in his post game interview said it was a bad one and that it was a real negative on the night, then Mirallas was quoted as saying he was hoping to be fine for Saturday and then finally Martinez said it will be another 2 or 3 days until we find out the damage.

I hope its just mind games, simply because of all the players that play for us, when you take Mirallas out of the team we are always much less effective, his stats per minute played this season must be stunning
Playing mind games with the fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back