Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 days later and no scan results. FFS everton, if it was united it would take them an hour to find out what is wrong.

I am sure we just book an appointment in Aintree hospital and wait for a return appointment before we know whats going on

Really does sound like Bill insists all scans are done on the NHS ! I have had several scans done privately and always walk out with a CD copy of the results.

2 days later and no scan results. FFS everton, if it was united it would take them an hour to find out what is wrong.

I am sure we just book an appointment in Aintree hospital and wait for a return appointment before we know whats going on

Let the word 'swelling' permeate around your noggin

But carry on fuming at will.

There's too much swelling to determine next the extent of the damage. I suppose Kenwright has been too cheap to pay for a cold compress to reduction that.

ffs, ligament damage.

You fuming about the club apparently not doing what's required is absolutely idiotic, as if they haven't done exactly what's appropriate, it's just that you are desperate for news about it.

Ligament damage where he is walking around and saying he wants to play saturday?

Im not a doctor but ligament damage is a little bit more serious than twisting it surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back