Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
News conference today at 9 so I expect that we should hear something about Kev.
I think there is 0% chance he will be fit for Saints, despite what he hopes. I think it will be weeks/ months depending on whether it is a stain/ tear. Fingers crossed

@HLNinEngeland: Kevin Mirallas admitted that he still feels pain in his ankle. "I'm still not 100% fit." (Sp. Telenet) #EFC

@james_danson: @HLNinEngeland any news on a new contract for Mr Mirallas? #efc
@HLNinEngeland: @james_danson Not before the end of the season, if we can believe mr Roberto.
@james_danson: @HLNinEngeland entering last year, do you thing he could walk away?
@HLNinEngeland: @james_danson They still have an option to extend it till 2017.

Didn't know we had that option to extend, would prefer a new contract but anything is better than him just running down his current deal.

@HLNinEngeland: Kevin Mirallas admitted that he still feels pain in his ankle. "I'm still not 100% fit." (Sp. Telenet) #EFC

@HLNinEngeland: @james_danson Not before the end of the season, if we can believe mr Roberto.
@james_danson: @HLNinEngeland entering last year, do you thing he could walk away?

Didn't know we had that option to extend, would prefer a new contract but anything is better than him just running down his current deal.

So there's the answer to all those moaning at McGeady being in the team ahead of him. I hope we extend, he's one of few players we have who can change the game in an instant.

Makes you wonder why we haven't already done it then.

Waiting to see if any decent bids come in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back