Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
48998_3209_201371294220409.jpg

Almost as if by magic.

Who is that? Anyway too good looking for our team!!

An interesting comment from Andy Gray on Talksport this morning, saying basically that Mirallas plays more for Mirallas than for Everton. He wasn't saying that he's greedy, but that he's more concerned with his career than for his club. Now, that's fine when the team is strong, but it's not what you want if you get into a relegation dogfight.
Doesn't play for everton? Watch him in every derby then try saying that again haha I think some people are trying to find negatives about him in case he does go

I think what was interesting about Gray's comment is that he is in regular touch with people within or still closely connected to the Club and the comment was seemingly reflecting what is said about the player by such people as much as on his own observations.

Kevin Volland for Hoffenheim, quite a few on here think we should go in for him. Winger who can play behind the striker or up front, so similar to Mirallas.

He's on the brink of the Germany squad atm
Me being one of them. Prefer him as a forward but he's class in all 4.

How do you possibly know this?
He's very close to his ex team mates for a start. The thing about the comment is that you'd have never heard a regular reporter/journo/pundit say anything like that. They aren't close enough or interested enough in our club to bother really getting a feel for it and its issues. They just trot out the usual banal comments and platitudes. This was very different.

He's very close to his ex team mates for a start. The thing about the comment is that you'd have never heard a regular reporter/journo/pundit say anything like that. They aren't close enough or interested enough in our club to bother really getting a feel for it and its issues. They just trot out the usual banal comments and platitudes. This was very different.

You're making a lot of assumptions without any evidence here.

All Gray has done is put his personal opinion forward on a player and his attitude, you've implied that that's how he's precived by club officials without any evidence to support this. Besides that it also ignores the fact that Mirallas talked Lukaku into joining the club on loan initially and often is one of our best players working hard to help the team gain the right results.

He's too inconsistent, and injury prone, he was blinding lastnight but you can count those games on one hand if your lucky in a season with him.

I'd want him to sign a new contract ofcourse, but no reason to offer him a huge contract when he could be out injured at anytime.

He was on a different level last night. If he can sustain that kind of form then I have confidence for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.