Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he's not fully fit. Mirallas himself has said that.
That for me last night was the best he's played since the 2-2 derby a couple of years ago,he literally turned Wisdom inside out that day,til they got to him,and thats the script with Kev,sporadic and injuries,if he could get some consistancy and somehow become less injury prone,you'd be looking at a 50/60 million pound player IMHO,he's got that much ability.

He's too inconsistent, and injury prone, he was blinding lastnight but you can count those games on one hand if your lucky in a season with him.

I'd want him to sign a new contract ofcourse, but no reason to offer him a huge contract when he could be out injured at anytime.
I agree with this, even when he's had a good run in the team he's prone to disappear or amble around without a care in the world! For every Derby I could throw 5 horrors at you, plus he's made of cheese. By all means sign him but lets not kid ourselves, he thinks he's better than us and would jump ship at the drop of champions league Knickers.

“I have been here for three years now, and to not have won a trophy in that time is difficult for me. Hopefully we can fix that this season.”

So win a trophy or he won't stay essentially.

Baby if you've got to go away
I don't think
I can take the pain
Won't you stay another day
Oh, don't leave me alone like this
Don't say it's the final kiss
Won't you stay another day

Thing that bothers me most is the small price we will get for him given he'll only have a year left. Doubt anybody will give us anything north of £10m for him even though he's a £20m player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back