Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, he wants to leave and is looking to cash? Hope he steps up his play. Like stated above, he best start banging em in then and playing with som damned heart. Too talented for this recent run of form.

Think he will play well on the weekend after all this is the scum who clapped cheered and applaused when he tore his hamstring. Get them back Kev, Score a screamer then just point to your hamstring, that will teach them!;)

Will be gutted if he leaves, gonna cost us upwards of 15 mil for a suitable replacement and i worry the board wont stump up the cash
We will get that given he has effectively two years on his contract.

We absolutely couldn't loose him in January but if he works hard for the rest of the season and we get a fair price then I think him leaving would be good for all.

At 27 if we where to offer him a new contract then we wouldn't get anything back from a sale. He has been brilliant for us but his injury record has never been great plus there's plenty out there. e.g. For an extra 7m we could have a 24 year old Schurrle. But then again I thought we should have sold Baines.

The board keeping the money is always a concern but with the new TV money I don't think there's much need for that.

I just want Kev to pay us back on the pitch plus for all concerned it would be better if he played CL with us. He might actually get to play then.

Poor timing of the comments though, lets not all be nonchalant about things though, hes been one of our best players and when hes on it hes the best, he'd tear it up in spain.

Would only sell him to a foreign club, hate seeing our better players go on and play for rivals in the prem.

No problems with this...mostly. if this was 'leaked' instead of direct quotes, sure, best of luck. But we kinda need his focus for the rest of the season instead of glancing onwards. £15mil for Mirallas, get Gerard for £10mil and find another Mirallas for £5mil.
How about Konoplanka and Deulofeu on either side with Lennon as cover. Life moves on.

He best start banging them in then and win us the Europa League.
Well, this.

He hasn't actually said he wants to leave but the way things come out, lately you'd think he was our best ever player.

I'd be sorry to see him go but anyone who thinks they're bigger than Everton can sod right off.

He's good, he's not irreplaceable. Kanchelskis was miles better.

Yet again another player who at times has been brilliant for us but has 2 many injuries, imagine if we could get a full season out of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back