Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not quite over the penalty thing, the whopper. Mirallas is a very good player, but nowhere near our most important. If the money is good, let him go to a Champions League club, it can fund Atsu's long term contract.

The beauty of social media....I mean, nowadays one simply has to post any inane statement on Twitter and the rags lap it up. I long for the days when you'd never even hear of a deal being done until you saw the player holding up the jersey or scarf after the signing.

Whats the club got to do with Mirallas talking to Belgian journo ?
He's just acting like a spoilt kid,Stop blaming the club for any/everything....quicker he goes the better.

Tend to agree, but it's indicative of a lack of respect/concern of any come back.

Would you get a Liverpool player talking up a move away from Liverpool ahead of the Derby? Can't see it. Their Captain alone wouldn't have it.

The beauty of social media....I mean, nowadays one simply has to post any inane statement on Twitter and the rags lap it up. I long for the days when you'd never even hear of a deal being done until you saw the player holding up the jersey or scarf after the signing.

To be fair, that's how we still do business. Dark Age transfer deals in the world of free information.

Whats the club got to do with Mirallas talking to Belgian journo ?
He's just acting like a spoilt kid,Stop blaming the club for any/everything....quicker he goes the better.
Yea I think he wanted to go to Madrid and was pissed off but we couldn't loose him in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back