Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for a proper apology for the penalty debacle(not holding me breath) ....the lad thinks he's above this club.
Even through all the nonesense Suarez was creating over the park at least he done the business on the pitch.
Didnt look arsed agst Palace to me....someone needs a word in his ear to remind him what this club expects , over to you Dunc.

Is my memory failing me or didn't he come from a CL team after choosing us over another CL team? Just think he want's a move for another signing fee.Great player for an average of 20 minutes per game.Get a decent fee,job done.

Great thing from our point of view is that he scores some absolute beauts. Makes him look like a world beater to those that don't watch him every week which emans he will leave for an inflated price. In reality, he only ever manages about half a season and is very hot and cold.If we can get £15M for him I will be delighted. Should be able to get someone in who can consistently perform for that.

Still waiting for a proper apology for the penalty debacle(not holding me breath) ....the lad thinks he's above this club.
Even through all the nonesense Suarez was creating over the park at least he done the business on the pitch.
Didnt look arsed agst Palace to me....someone needs a word in his ear to remind him what this club expects , over to you Dunc.

We didn't really look like we were threatening for a second til after Kevin went off, did we? He's an important player but I think he dazzles in highlights more than he consistently performs. Hope he realizes that if he wants a champions league club like Atletico to even look at him, he's going to need to massively step up his level of play.

A player is seriously considering quitting a club where the people in charge have no ambition, provide no money to buy top players and haven't won a trophy in 20 years.

What a selfish man.

McCarthy? Lukaku? Besic?

And it's not as if Atletico are splashing the cash are they? I don't have the net-spend figures on hand but I know they've been forced to sell to buy for years, and that's with massive occasional payouts from the Champions League.

Can't believe people are saying Atletico has ambition and we don't. I wonder what the reaction would be if we sold Barkley and McCarthy this summer, the way Atletico often sell their best players.

Left him off for the pen incident but this crap on Derby week.!!!! The brain cells of some of these modern footballers. Don't mind him getting a back lash now. Will show our present and future players to treat the club with respect. Leave your agent do the work in the background. He's gone so in the summer. Now its all about a decent replacement. Robbie has 6 months now to sort getting in a quality replacement so in simple terms sell him for top dollar and bring in somebody who is as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back