Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look, he's reiterating what we already know! Sure he maybe should have kept his mouth shut but big deal really.

These comments have absolutely zero impact on the derby to be honest.

Can't blame him for having ambition and he even says he'll probably stay if we get in the Champions League. So it's up to him to help us do just do that.

We have a very good chance in relative terms. No one really has a great chance in absolute terms at this stage. If we can recover last season's form, with Goodison as a possible advantage in the latter stages of the competition, I think we have as good a chance as anyone.
Given how they are currently performing think it is a distinct advantage that we can't face Wolfsberg again unless it is in the final.

Kev hasn't done or said anything wrong here at all, as usual Everton fans chomping at the bit ready to have a go at a player.

Yes he was dumb to take that peno, everyone including himself will know that, that happended, we seen it. Anything wrote on Twitter or quoted by journalists means nothing, worry about what happens on the pitch, that is where it counts, anything off it we dont really know for sure what is going on so lets not take the bait.

I would love him to sign a new deal but if he wanna leave then so be it (sell him to Spain not to Levy). Make sure we receive £16m-£22m and get a good replacement like Del boy or Depay with the money. No one is bigger than our club.

Oh gawd Khalekan I hope not! In all honesty not quite sure how we got the scorelines we did in the first two games, don't fancy a rematch anytime before the final for them to get their revenge.

Rom scoring from a clearly offside position, Bendtner disallowed goal, Howard playing out of his mind, maybe a missed penalty or something. I can't remember that well, but I think the officials helped us out in both fixtures. Is Schurrle cup tied?

Rom scoring from a clearly offside position, Bendtner disallowed goal, Howard playing out of his mind, maybe a missed penalty or something. I can't remember that well, but I think the officials helped us out in both fixtures. Is Schurrle cup tied?
Don't think so - since he played in the CL for Chelsea as I understand it he can play in the EL for Wolfsburg. But then I thought we couldn't face Wolfsberg until the final as well so wouldn't rely on my understanding ;)

I just don't think Mirallas is as good as he thinks he is. I don't think any of the premiership CL will want him. I keep hearing about Arsenal but he would certainly not be a regular starter ahead of Walcott and Chamberlain . I would swap him in the morning for either of those.
He has always said that he wants to play in Spain and is consistent in that. But, the number of CL that will come in for him and pay the price that Everton want will be relatively few , specially in Spain where neither Barca or R. Madrid would be interested.
If he were free they would love to have in the squad.. but he won't be.

He really would be better off keeping his mouth shut and concentrating on his football.

"The winner of the Europa Leagues gets into the 2015 Champions League" sounds like "Win the Europa and I'll stay"

Can't afford to lose Kev IMO, one of our best players.

Every player wants to progress, have the best career possible....only exceptions being Le Tissier, Shearer and Osman. He's just saying what they all think, and you can't put it down as foreign mercenary behaviour after the way uberscouse lifelong Evertonian/granny nobber Rooney jumped ship at 17.

Last edited:
Reactions: emb
It's a shame he couldn't just keep quiet until the end of the season. Martinez himself said the ball is always in the player's court when it comes to transfers, so if the interest is there he's got nothing to worry about.

I don't blame him for wanting to leave. He's give it a few years and has probably realised what little chance there is of this club winning a trophy or playing in the Champions League.

If anything, Everton have too many players that are content to make good money while achieving next to nothing year on end.

I just don't think Mirallas is as good as he thinks he is. I don't think any of the premiership CL will want him. I keep hearing about Arsenal but he would certainly not be a regular starter ahead of Walcott and Chamberlain . I would swap him in the morning for either of those.
He has always said that he wants to play in Spain and is consistent in that. But, the number of CL that will come in for him and pay the price that Everton want will be relatively few , specially in Spain where neither Barca or R. Madrid would be interested.
If he were free they would love to have in the squad.. but he won't be.

He really would be better off keeping his mouth shut and concentrating on his football.

Ok mate, tell me everything you know. Don't disappoint me, you've got my hopes up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back