Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lennon performs well during his loan period then maybe Mirallas can be sold for biggish money and Lennon stays permanently... The ball is surely in Lennons court... play well, score a few, win the hearts of the fans and get himself a proper contract.

When he wants to perform he looks world class - Problem is he tends to drift around at the moment - Deffo a big game player ,-consistency ,and injuries are a big problem with him!

I'm more than comfortable if he wants to leave in the summer. All I ask is he puts in 110% effort from now until then. Seen better players player for Everton come and go and in 2-3 years time we will be sitting here saying we should have sold him when we had a chance. Great player on his day, but that's all he is, one player in a long list of players to wear the royal blue.

Lots saying that they don't mind if he goes in the summer etc, I have a big problem with him going in the summer, he's involved in virtually all of our goals. We lose him, Roberto would have to do very well to replace him, and McGeady nor Lennon is on the same level.

He's capable of being a game changer/match winner but his injuries hamper him and other times when you are looking for him to come up with the goods he can be totally anonymous,but for 5/6 million he's been good value,as long as we recoup that and some more I won't lose any sleep.................nextlol

Some players must just love being booed. Just when the penalty furore was dying down, he has to go and put his foot in it like this.

I'm sure he'll get an 'interesting' reception on Saturday.

Lots saying that they don't mind if he goes in the summer etc, I have a big problem with him going in the summer, he's involved in virtually all of our goals. We lose him, Roberto would have to do very well to replace him, and McGeady nor Lennon is on the same level.
words of wisdom amongst a mass of delusion...

Some players must just love being booed. Just when the penalty furore was dying down, he has to go and put his foot in it like this.

I'm sure he'll get an 'interesting' reception on Saturday.
I'm sure we'll forgive him if he rips 'em a new onelolAfter all Shandy Van was forgiven his sins for one cross in a derby:celebrate:

mirallas-squirts-wilshere-with-water-bottle-hilarity-ensues-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back