Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we can win the Europa or at least get to the Final, show him the potential, otherwise, good luck to the fella, no problem with our players having ambition innit. Least hes come out and been honest abar it all, respect the lid more for opening his trap personally.

YNWA Kev.

He'll only go if Atleti makes us a good offer as we don't need to sell and I don't think he'd put in a request. They do check his boxes though, Spain and CL

....looking more inevitable that he'll go in the summer. Goal scoring wide men offer so much value and we need to ensure we get top dollar for him. With us having an option on his contract extension we hold all the aces. I would want £20m.

....looking more inevitable that he'll go in the summer. Goal scoring wide men offer so much value and we need to ensure we get top dollar for him. With us having an option on his contract extension we hold all the aces. I would want £20m.
Do you think we would get that for him?

.....not sure but if you compare what our neighbours have been paying then I think he is worth that much, no doubt about that. We should do what we did with Fellaini, play hard ball and also make him put in a transfer request if he wants 'a new challenge'.
They're just idiots who have payed daft prices for years so i wouldn't use them as a marker. We stung the mancs with felli but that was only a panic buy,15m tops I think unfortunately.

Hes 28 next october and i think judging on a few players decline this season sometimes their is a good time to cash in on a player and go looking for a younger cheaper model. 18-22million and id be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back