Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was delighted he wasn't on the team sheet - slightly disappointing that it was because of an injury, but we struck a bit of luck there. He's been visibly sulking since the penalty fiasco.

Im a big fan of his but hes been missing for ages now. Not getting involved in games n his attitude is not what we need right now.

He is most definitely a winger. Albeit, a modern one. The kind who like to cut inside and have a go at goal. McGeady is the old fashioned type that you refer to. Get to the byeline and clip the ball in. Still, both are most certainly wingers though.

Look ather pro[ples post as well as mine, thwey say some thing similar to me.

Anyone who slags Kev off is a clown. Put it this way when we are playing a counter attacking game Thursday night needing a goal you can bet your bottom dollar only 2 players in our team will look to have the ability to score (Rom and Kev)

Well he never looked like it on Thursday.

Well he never looked like it on Thursday.

Everyone's entitled to a bad game.

It absolutely winds me up no end how every player in our squad has been poor yet our most talented players (Lukaku, Mirallas and Barkley) have been singled out and slagged off all season as people expect them to carry the team ala Suarez/Bale week in week out. News flash none of our players are that good. Kev probably is frustrated atm due to our bad form but let's be honest so have half our fans I for one have had enough of this season so I'm not suprised the players are frustrated.

Everyone's entitled to a bad game.

It absolutely winds me up no end how every player in our squad has been poor yet our most talented players (Lukaku, Mirallas and Barkley) have been singled out and slagged off all season as people expect them to carry the team ala Suarez/Bale week in week out. News flash none of our players are that good. Kev probably is frustrated atm due to our bad form but let's be honest so have half our fans I for one have had enough of this season so I'm not suprised the players are frustrated.

Out of context mate, talking about Thursday, see the opinion of other posters not just me.

I was delighted he wasn't on the team sheet - slightly disappointing that it was because of an injury, but we struck a bit of luck there. He's been visibly sulking since the penalty fiasco.
Nah, he's been too scared to take risks since it, and the sort of winger he is needs to take risks to play well.

Out of context mate, talking about Thursday, see the opinion of other posters not just me.

Not having a go at you personally mate just more our fanbase as a whole getting on those 3's backs all season whenever they ain't running around 110mph every game. They will realise the day when Lukaku is replaced with Kone, Barkley with cleverly and Mirallas with atsu

Not having a go at you personally mate just more our fanbase as a whole getting on those 3's backs all season whenever they ain't running around 110mph every game. They will realise the day when Lukaku is replaced with Kone, Barkley with cleverly and Mirallas with atsu
Is right mate.

What was your previous username before it was banned?

Oklay mate, I really hope your prophesy about replacements does not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back