Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still our best winger, one of our best players, our 2nd or third top scorer this season, yet some of you would probably give him away for free.

I would have classed Moyes as a fairly strong manager, or at least one that uses the stick vs the carrot far more than Martinez does, yet think Kev has until recently performed better under Roberto.

Might just be it took Mirallas a while to adapt to the league though.
Seam to remember Moyes berating him in the Echo for not been strong enough.
He too dragged him off when he went missing, nothings changed.
Great on his day,but unfortunately they are becoming less & less.

Still our best winger, one of our best players, our 2nd or third top scorer this season, yet some of you would probably give him away for free.

I have never said free, but rather 7/8 mill. Thursday showed him to be way out of touch no where near our best winger, in fact he continually drifted in.

Hope he doesn't go myself as despite it all I really like the moody bugger and he links up well with Rom.

Even if we get some decent cash he'll be difficult to replace but given his weaknesses perhaps not as tough as, say Lukaku. The main problem might be finding several wingers as two of ours are loanees, Pienaar looks like he won't recover and McGeady might possibly go to Scotland.

Integrating 4 new wingers into the team will be hard even if we can get decent ones.

I think a strong manager will get the best out of him.
On his day brilliant but has a lot of off days

The problem with Mirallas, in addition to his selfish play, is that he has never and never will be fit enough to play for 90 minutes. He is a 60 minute player at best. This is also the reason that he will never be seriously courted by a 'top' CL club. He is at his level, or even slightly above it, at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back