Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

score a goal or two and play for the King of Spain for all I care..

He's just one of those players at times you want to run on and punch him in the back of the head, or this
PA-1420027.webp

Oh, is that right? Can you tell me who is?

On current performances, I think McGeady but it goes against the grain to say that. Mirallas may be classed as a winger but cannot recall the last time he actually acted like one, i,e. going down the wing and crossing! Really Atsu and Lennon have not a fair crack of the whip as yet. So I will say again ATM he is not our best winger.

He desperately needs to have an effective game.

At the moment he's just going through the motions and it's becoming a real problem.

Mirallas has had about as poor a season as anybody. He's one our most talented yet poorest players in the team. The only time he has even come close to putting in a performance was against West Ham (when he came on as a sub), which was in January, hmm. He will definitely be gone in the summer.

On current performances, I think McGeady but it goes against the grain to say that. Mirallas may be classed as a winger but cannot recall the last time he actually acted like one, i,e. going down the wing and crossing! Really Atsu and Lennon have not a fair crack of the whip as yet. So I will say again ATM he is not our best winger.

He is most definitely a winger. Albeit, a modern one. The kind who like to cut inside and have a go at goal. McGeady is the old fashioned type that you refer to. Get to the byeline and clip the ball in. Still, both are most certainly wingers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back