Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be made up if he stayed beyond the summer, but him leaving seems inevitable at this point.

Hopefully we'll get to watch him play a few times between now and the end of the season.

not even arsed anymore, hes always injured more than he offers. Yeah he is ace but never consistently.
Id agree, although he does have an unbelievable scoring record. He has 146 senior goals in 270 games, and for Everton he has 39 in 80. A 1 in 2 ratio for anyone is great, but for a player that usually plays on the wing, its phenomenal.

That said, I think I would prefer a slightly less prolific winger who can play consistently, and maintain performance over Kev. If we can get £10-15M for him in the summer I am sure we can find a player like that.

Id agree, although he does have an unbelievable scoring record. He has 146 senior goals in 270 games, and for Everton he has 39 in 80. A 1 in 2 ratio for anyone is great, but for a player that usually plays on the wing, its phenomenal.

That said, I think I would prefer a slightly less prolific winger who can play consistently, and maintain performance over Kev. If we can get £10-15M for him in the summer I am sure we can find a player like that.

Not that unbelievable. Imagine his stats is he'd been fit all the time and playing like we all know he can all the time he's been here.

Wait a min, I think those stats are probably wrong. I got them from wiki and thought they looked a little too good so checked a different source. Apparently its only 76 career goals. Still not bad for a winger

He'd go for about 8m imo.

I just hope McGeady goes too, otherwise he'll be shooed into the starting XI lots more next season.

Rather have Osman on the wing ffs.

Not that unbelievable. Imagine his stats is he'd been fit all the time and playing like we all know he can all the time he's been here.

It's unbelievable in the sense that it isn't close to true. 26 in 99 for Everton, 76 in 324 in his career, according to Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back