Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
AmazingGratefulAppaloosa OPTIONAL: Type in a title here... Save Title  Delete Title
f3HAl1C.gif

Who actually thinks he will go? Considering martinez comments of late, I know managers give out mixed signals and martinez is not afraid to do that, but also mirallas comments about a goal haul at the end of the season as well as starting next season strong! I just hope that since THAT incident with the penalty he's had a few 'talks' with the gaffer and he's reconsidered his urge to leave! I'm cautiously hanging onto martinez words that he isn't lettig anyone go his window (minus alcaraz, hope he gets shot, and distin) and two or three new signings!

Who actually thinks he will go? Considering martinez comments of late, I know managers give out mixed signals and martinez is not afraid to do that, but also mirallas comments about a goal haul at the end of the season as well as starting next season strong! I just hope that since THAT incident with the penalty he's had a few 'talks' with the gaffer and he's reconsidered his urge to leave! I'm cautiously hanging onto martinez words that he isn't lettig anyone go his window (minus alcaraz, hope he gets shot, and distin) and two or three new signings!
never thought he would go. everyone blew the pen incident out of proportion. He obviously was feeling confident and thought he'd slot a the potential winner to get us 3 points, he missed so a big deal was made out of it. If he scored most people wouldve forgotten about it by now

The penalty incident was not blown out of proportion at all.
Before that game he was one of the most important players in the entire squad, since then he has been peripheral. Mirallas was always a starter in the team when fit and reintroduced back into the side as quickly as possible after injury. Last Saturday as an example he was left on the bench until the end , could you imagine that happening before the WBA game.

Will he leave ? I think it depends on what offers come in for him and from which clubs they come. I think Mirallas is happy at Everton but maybe he rates himself a higher than others rate him. I think he may stay at Everton if he doesn't fancy the clubs that show an interest, but I doubt he will sign a contract extension and leave in twelve months or for nothing in two years time.

In England, I think he would consider Spurs as the top four will not be interested in him and Everton are probably better than everybody else, he has already said he would like to play in Spain and that may be a preference.

The penalty incident was not blown out of proportion at all.
Before that game he was one of the most important players in the entire squad, since then he has been peripheral. Mirallas was always a starter in the team when fit and reintroduced back into the side as quickly as possible after injury. Last Saturday as an example he was left on the bench until the end , could you imagine that happening before the WBA game.

Will he leave ? I think it depends on what offers come in for him and from which clubs they come. I think Mirallas is happy at Everton but maybe he rates himself a higher than others rate him. I think he may stay at Everton if he doesn't fancy the clubs that show an interest, but I doubt he will sign a contract extension and leave in twelve months or for nothing in two years time.

In England, I think he would consider Spurs as the top four will not be interested in him and Everton are probably better than everybody else, he has already said he would like to play in Spain and that may be a preference.

Sadly not mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back