Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of wages going out of the club in June, need to put a fair chunk of that on a contract for Kevin
And Stoner.

I think Stones is our captain at the end of next season or possibly the season after.

August 2016/17, John Stones will lead Everton out as captain. Can't think of anybody better for the job.

Sadly i still have a feeling he's going to go. I don't know what it is, just be shocked if he's still here in August. Shame really, if he could sort his fitness out he'd be a starter every single week in my eyes

dffc7181-edcb-465b-be77-da03c14a0f5d-620x427.jpeg

Fist pumping before it's even gone in.

His attitude has never changed, you've just been reading too many jarg headlines. Mirallas is clearly as peeved as anyone that they've painted him as a Judas when he's done nothing to deserve this.

His biggest crime was taking a pen off Baines. Why on earth would someone who didn't want to be here be that damn eager to take such responsibility and take a crucial penalty? Ross did the same the other week, didn't get any of the same bile from Evertonians.

If anyone doubts his attitude or his passion, I suggest you re-watch the FA Cup tie with West Ham. Or check out his celebrations when other players in the team score. Take the spinsters out of the equation and all you're left with is a great player, at a great club, having a great time.

I tend to take all paper talk with a mound of salt anyway, I wasn't referring to his on pitch attitude, more the direct comments from him about pretty much being off if we didn't win the Europa, and something I'd heard from someone else. It all seemed to point towards it being his last season here anyway, surely most people also thought this?

Certainly wasn't questioning his attitude on the pitch.

Very, very true.

The Mirallas haters would do well to re-read the scout report the executioner's bong wrote on Mirallas: https://theexecutionersbong.wordpre...e-scout-report-deconstructing-kevin-mirallas/

Can't abide this lol

Society now says you can't have a difference of opinion to something without being classed as a "hater".

Put me in the category of "mild indifferentiators" if that even is a word! If it isn't though at least it gives people a box in which to categorize me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back