Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying there is a divide amongst the players.

However if two senior players have come forward in recent months gabbing about awkward relationships between manager/player then something isn't quite right. It can't be good for team morale. Lets not forget that Martinez has his favourites with his weird team selections.
So if 2 players out of 26 from the 1st team squad spit their dummies out we should be worried.
One has come to the end of his days & the other thinks he's bigger than the club.
Sorry pal no time for them , dont hear Baines Stones Coleman McCarthy moaning , then young players like Galloway getting a chance & telling the world what a privelege it is to play for Everton.Dont see our club having problems any different than others.....Dont want to be here do it with a bit of dignity and find another club.

I have read the translation on the main page, but sometimes things are literally lost in translation. All he really says is that teams were interested in him in January, but he stayed with Everton ( the "obligation" part may have been in reference to his contract, or conversations with the manager)

Kevin did an interview in English a week ago where he said, yes teams in the champions league are interested in him, yes he would love to play champions league. But he is happy here, has never asked to go and would be happy to stay here.

It's that time of year when there are not many games and the media love to whip up some sort of story, to keep the rumour mill turning

Last edited:

As a professional you would think he would steer clear of journalists.

My suspicion that it is all about money anyway. And that he has been disappointed by the lack of interest in him by other clubs. And that maybe RM did not cough up the bucks this winter. Just guessing...

Miralles along with a number of others has underperformed this season. He just wants to shoot at every opportunity and completely ignores other players. And he his clearly unfit. That said I hope we keep him because he is a goalscorer and we need to direct our money to fixing other positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back