Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if 2 players out of 26 from the 1st team squad spit their dummies out we should be worried.
One has come to the end of his days & the other thinks he's bigger than the club.
Sorry pal no time for them , dont hear Baines Stones Coleman McCarthy moaning , then young players like Galloway getting a chance & telling the world what a privelege it is to play for Everton.Dont see our club having problems any different than others.....Dont want to be here do it with a bit of dignity and find another club.
Mirallas thinks he is bigger than the club?? Hahaha I've only seen reports of him wanting to stay. I'm yet to see ' I want to leave ' in quotation marks or yet to hear him.

He's come out and said there is a bit of awkwardness apparently. I want to know what that is and what that means. Is Mirallas making this up? I don't know, you don't know either.... How do we know other players are not just keeping their gobs shut until the season is finished? I'm just stating it's all quite interesting and maybe, maybe it has a bit of legs and there could be some truth in it. It would certainly explain that horrible season. It would at least answer a few questions that we've all been asking for the last few months.

Let's just watch this space.

So basically all the clowns who think Roberto walks on water don't want Mirallas, along with clapping Kenwright our fanbase really do deserve a skint midtable side with mcgeady and Naismith running around like headless chickens
I hope we get relegated so we rid ourselves of all the beauts amongst our support personally.

Make the magic happen again Roberto lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back