Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

nah, wouldnt actually mind an overhaul of the squad.
As long if it are the right players, it wouldn't hurt us I agree. I just hope Martinez will prove to be the right manager for Everton next season. If not, we could lose Mirallas and perhaps a few more and find out after that we're stuck with a manager that isn't the right one for our club.

Not trying to attack Martinez here and also realise that no player is bigger than the club. Just a little bit concerned here.

As long if it are the right players, it wouldn't hurt us I agree. I just hope Martinez will prove to be the right manager for Everton next season. If not, we could lose Mirallas and perhaps a few more and find out after that we're stuck with a manager that isn't the right one for our club.

Not trying to attack Martinez here and also realise that no player is bigger than the club. Just a little bit concerned here.

no probs mate. i dont like the possibility of losing our best players but things happend and we just gotta live with it. I have confidence that our squad will be strong next season and we will have better season coming up.

So he wanted to leave in January but Martinez said no?
That was the January where we'd not won a game in about 10 in the league and looking like a relegation scrap would be a genuine possibility.
So well done to the manager for keeping a key player for us in a time of relative strife.
Why would a player want to leave at such a crucial time, aside from clearly not caring about the club at all nor his teammates.

If he leaves, so be it. All this pretty posturing for the belgian media about loving his time but broken promises is just to push through a move this summer which he couldn't do in January.

How could any Everton fan dislike the guy? It's beyond me.

image.webp

image.webp

image.webp
View attachment 9993

I reckon this will just blow over, and all will be fine come pre-season.
Probably depends who comes in for him.

There is enough wriggle room in his comments that if Kev doesn't fancy any of the clubs that come in for him that he can claim it was nothing too serious and all patched up. Or if it is a team he wants he can escalate it to irreconcilable differences.

He has always been honest that he wanted to play in Spain. Practically speaking if he is moving there are strong advantages to doing it before he turns 29 as he'll get the best contract and the warmest fan reception from a new club.

Hope he stays, he can be a moody tit but he is brilliant when fit and playing well.

He's the second best player we have at the club, and we want to keep benching him.

I see nothing wrong with what he's said and I wish him all the best wherever he goes.

He's the second best player we have at the club, and we want to keep benching him.

I see nothing wrong with what he's said and I wish him all the best wherever he goes.

He might be in bench cause infact he's always broken and actually best as a impact sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back