Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't jugde a player or a manager by what's going on the press. Eventually they will either sort out or get rid of the player. That happened at our club last year too. Our best player quoted a lot of crap about our new coach, there were some wierd rumours about him too and after the coach kicked him out all things happened to be true. On the other hand he have a German coach who is up and down for team spirit so whoever doesn't fit can go. No matter how good is he. And this has its positives, we can see it now, we were furios at that time. Maybe a Spanish manager can handle individuals (star like players) more easily, I don't know. Eventually it will be revealed in the transfer period.

yes you can. it's our god giving right.

Mirallas is a good player, but he is far too inconsistent. He is a luxury player and sometimes having him in the team doesn't benefit everyone.

If he goes he goes, we have had better players before him and no doubt will have again.

If Mirallas is genuinely this unhappy, he can leave right now and I won't shed a single tear. Sell him to the highest bidder.

it ain't rocket science, is it?

Yet we have boys on here fumbling with their worry beads over him departing.

It is like battered wife syndrome.....no matter how much a bugger insults her and makes it plain he doesn't really want to be with her, she is afraid to face life without him.

:whip:

Clearly Eto'o was given promises which were broken, he left.
Distin was given promises, broken.
Mirallas now says the same.

Im sensing a pattern here.

In times like this, ask yourself, what would Floyd do?

And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.

I shouldn't ask this.....but I will.

What "promises" would have been made to these players which that nasty Mr. Martinez broke, the rotter?

No need to bluster, Goat....it is a rhetorical question.

Neither you nor me have a monkey's what he is talking about.

And I charge, sir, that you are happy enough to take that unsubstantiable comment as a stick to beat the manager with.

:cool:

He should have kept his mouth shut.

lets get him.
squirrel-ninja-o.gif

Mirallas is a good player, but he is far too inconsistent. He is a luxury player and sometimes having him in the team doesn't benefit everyone.

If he goes he goes, we have had better players before him and no doubt will have again.
Mirallas is absolute quality. Playing him for 20 minutes a week isnt going to help with the inconsistency is it ? However if he goes he goes.

I'm more interested in why he is saying the things he is saying. Putting the debate about how good he is to one side for a moment, at this stage i'm more interested in the comments he has made. The awkward relationship that the manager has with the players. This has legs and could explain that absolute disaster of a season and why we've all been scratching our heads for the better part of 10 months. To go from the togger we put on display in 13/14 to what we've just witnessed this season was a shocker.

That's Distin and now Mirallas in the space of a couple of months giving us an indication that not is all what it seems in the dressing room. I'm going to add fuel to the fire here.... might explain why Garbutt has been messing around.
Something isn't right here clearly and at this stage i'm not interested whether we lose one of our key players. I'm more interested in what is really happening behind the scenes. Its worrying and this could spiral out of control.

inconsistent & injury prone you say?

He's scored more goals than everyone in the squad bar Rom & played more games under Martinez than Baines.

Double figures for any midfielder is a great return.

Mirallas 7 goals from 29 league games. Average playing time of 48 minutes a game. Lukaku averaged 80 minutes with 10 league goals in 36 games. Lack of playing time for mirallas may have impacted Roms scoring chances in the league. We seen how they performed much better when mirallas had more game time in Europe. If kev goes he won't be easy to replace and would leave us another wide player down.

Mirallas is absolute quality. Playing him for 20 minutes a week isnt going to help with the inconsistency is it ? However if he goes he goes.

I'm more interested in why he is saying the things he is saying. Putting the debate about how good he is to one side for a moment, at this stage i'm more interested in the comments he has made. The awkward relationship that the manager has with the players. This has legs and could explain that absolute disaster of a season and why we've all been scratching our heads for the better part of 10 months. To go from the togger we put on display in 13/14 to what we've just witnessed this season was a shocker.

That's Distin and now Mirallas in the space of a couple of months giving us an indication that not is all what it seems in the dressing room. I'm going to add fuel to the fire here.... might explain why Garbutt has been messing around.
Something isn't right here clearly and at this stage i'm not interested whether we lose one of our key players. I'm more interested in what is really happening behind the scenes. Its worrying and this could spiral out of control.

I agree, reading between the lines on the comments by Mirallas and the other upsets we are aware of one has to consider if there are more but these have not surfaced. Is there awkwardness at FF and RM's smiling face are a mask and he has an uneasy relationship with a number of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back