Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're getting rid of decent individuals like Distin and Mirallas and retaining the services of Kone, McGeady, Naismith and Barry.

Please Bill, please get rid of the real source of the problems here

So we're getting rid of decent individuals like Distin and Mirallas and retaining the services of Kone, McGeady, Naismith and Barry.

Please Bill, please get rid of the real source of the problems here

I'd honestly see all 4 of them go to have kev sign a new 4 year deal (and actually see it out). He's a tit but he's our tit, and as much as I like nais he's not propelling us into the top 4 anytime soon. Mirallas would surrounded by a couple more good players.

You can hate him but see how many goals and assists he got for this team. One good game in six? McGeady has one in twelve!

I am scared. Yeah let's sell our quality player and replace him with that Wolves winger...

Stop obsessing on McGeady.

This thread is not about him....this is about Mirallas.

A player who has looked disinterested for most of the season and who seems to insult the club every time he speaks to a Belgian newspaper.

The old "lost in translation" argument is redundant now.

He says he had moves lined up in January but the manager wouldn't let him go.

In case you have forgotten, January was the absolute nadir of our season and we had drifted worryingly close to the drop zone.

So, just when we needed "our quality player" most he was busy trying to leave us.

Are you OK with that?

If so, good luck to you.

Screw him.

If he doesn't want to be with us so badly then let the bugger go.

You can't jugde a player or a manager by what's going on the press. Eventually they will either sort out or get rid of the player. That happened at our club last year too. Our best player quoted a lot of crap about our new coach, there were some wierd rumours about him too and after the coach kicked him out all things happened to be true. On the other hand he have a German coach who is up and down for team spirit so whoever doesn't fit can go. No matter how good is he. And this has its positives, we can see it now, we were furios at that time. Maybe a Spanish manager can handle individuals (star like players) more easily, I don't know. Eventually it will be revealed in the transfer period.

Super Ossie 449 apps 56 goals.
Super Kev 106 28 goals

Not sure on the math there, but it doesnt look good.

I am tempted to just laugh at the stupidity of that comparison but instead I will again commend you on taking me of "ignore".

I can't guarantee you will be any wiser after reading my posts.....but you will at least be much better informed.

:pint2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back