Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's the club he doesn't want to play for I think it could be cocco.
I don't think so. It sounded like he was told he could go in January to a championship level club if one came in. Then Martinez changed his mind.

They seemed on good terms as recently as the goal against Spurs which was early December. He wants to leave the club but now he also wants to leave Martinez.

The players kmow our future with Martinez and they know it is midtable. Shame the owner and fanbase can't see that. He'll make us into Villa pre Sherwood you mark my words.

Because he often scores during those 10-15 mins. I agree with you that he should be sold but I also understand why people want to keep him.

He was brilliant for us.
Its not his talent in question,its his whole attitude & the way he cant keep his gob shut.
When's the last time Baines Coleman Stones & McCarthy went bleating to the press when they are away from the club.
The weekly speculation about them lads is appalling and still not a peep.And all better players than Mirallas imo.

Its not his talent in question,its his whole attitude & the way he cant keep his gob shut.
When's the last time Baines Coleman Stones & McCarthy went bleating to the press when they are away from the club.
The weekly speculation about them lads is appalling and still not a peep.And all better players than Mirallas imo.
As @LinekersLegs said Kev is a tit but that's the reason why we love him. None of those players would have put a tackle like that in on Suarez either.

It's just his personality and for that reason I can forgive him however that changes nothing. He wants to go and we would be stupid at this stage standing in his way.

No. I don't want McGeady and Osman on the wings.

What difference would it make?

Mirallas doesn't play like a winger.

All's the bugger dies is get the head down cut inside and whack the ball over the bar practically all the time.

His one good game in every six won't be missed much.

Sod off, Mirallas.

And BTW....Ossie hadscontributed more to Everton than this mouthy bugger ever did.

No. I don't want McGeady and Osman on the wings.
If he goes, we need to bring in another quality winger in along with Lennon hopefully. We can't let him go without any real replacement. I don't think McGeady is a terrible replacement, but obviously we could do a lot better.

He's 28 in October....if we want to be basstardos we can keep him 2 years until he's nearly 30. At that point if he's run his contract down what's his actual worth and would it be him asking us to renew the contract ?

Nightmare scenario for me is ending up watching dross players while the better ones that needed better management disappear one by one.

What difference would it make?

Mirallas doesn't play like a winger.

All's the bugger dies is get the head down cut inside and whack the ball over the bar practically all the time.

His one good game in every six won't be missed much.

Sod off, Mirallas.

And BTW....Ossie hadscontributed more to Everton than this mouthy bugger ever did.

You can hate him but see how many goals and assists he got for this team. One good game in six? McGeady has one in twelve!

I am scared. Yeah let's sell our quality player and replace him with that Wolves winger...

If he goes, we need to bring in another quality winger in along with Lennon hopefully. We can't let him go without any real replacement. I don't think McGeady is a terrible replacement, but obviously we could do a lot better.

If he leaves and we replace him with Del boy I would have no complain. Lennon is alright but I won't spend anything more than £5M on him and I see him as a squad player and certainly not a replacement for Kev.

As @LinekersLegs said Kev is a tit but that's the reason why we love him. None of those players would have put a tackle like that in on Suarez either.

It's just his personality and for that reason I can forgive him however that changes nothing. He wants to go and we would be stupid at this stage standing in his way.
Take your point but dont think any of them lads would be so stupidly wreckless right in front of the referee.
We all know well what happens when we go down to 10 men in a Derby.
Very very lucky to stay on the pitch that day.....loved it tho :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back