Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha got to laugh at some of the bells on here lapping up the "I never wanted to leave & half hearted apology" interview.
The man just cant help himself , as soon as he's away from the club his tongue goes into overdrive.
Martinez was obviously eluding to Mirallas when he stated anyone that dont want to be here can go.
Plenty posters near crying at thought he might leave "Cos he's a good player ".Dont slam the door on your way out Kev.

Hahaha got to laugh at some of the bells on here lapping up the "I never wanted to leave & half hearted apology" interview.
The man just cant help himself , as soon as he's away from the club his tongue goes into overdrive.
Martinez was obviously eluding to Mirallas when he stated anyone that dont want to be here can go.
Plenty posters near crying at thought he might leave "Cos he's a good player ".Dont slam the door on your way out Kev.
Shame on people not wanting a good player to leave.

Yep...lets keep everyone who doesnt want to play for the club....way to go that.
I don't see where he said in that interview that he wanted to leave. Plus it's not like being a selling club has worked out for us considering we're 20 years without a trophy and counting. Well in Bill.

Class player, but sell and use the money to buy someone else. That's football. Would prefer he go to a Spanish side so we don't have to play him though. We could buy Lennon and probably one more young (cheap) player with that money and we'd be fine, in addition to other recruitment with the existing budget.

Martinez is starting to stink the place out. This isn't the first time a player has said negative things about the manager in recent months. How many more are just keeping quiet ?

Hmmmm

This crap needs sorting ASAP behind closed doors and it needs getting to the bottom of. I'm a little bit worried here.
I agree. In many ways I expected this last year. I personally don't think the dressing room has turned against him but rather a few BIG veterans but he needs to sort it before pre-season.

What went wrong? Distin should write a book.

I don't see where he said in that interview that he wanted to leave. Plus it's not like being a selling club has worked out for us considering we're 20 years without a trophy and counting. Well in Bill.
He's had one thing on his mind since he sign for us.Big himself up to the Belgian press (every time away from the club) wants to play in Spain cos of his heritage ,play champions league cos he's that good.Cant see why anyone would worry about a player that performs for about 10-15 mins per game & disappears for the rest.

What i can see off happening is the club to ward of the interest in jan saying give us til the end of the season in the hopes of winning europa and getting champions league if not you can go, when thats gone to crap and the fact we havent got the money to replace him, told him we're keeping him and now hes got the hump

He's had one thing on his mind since he sign for us.Big himself up to the Belgian press (every time away from the club) wants to play in Spain cos of his heritage ,play champions league cos he's that good.Cant see why anyone would worry about a player that performs for about 10-15 mins per game & disappears for the rest.
Because he often scores during those 10-15 mins. I agree with you that he should be sold but I also understand why people want to keep him.

He was brilliant for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back