Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
KM his contract is running down to the clause we can hold him for 12 months - if fit on his day he is class - he has looked unfit with hamstring trouble most of this season - I shudder to think if we don't tie him down we will have another Garbutt situation - either extend his contract soon or sell and maximise that would be sad but the back team staff have to look at his injury progress as unfit this season he has flattered to deceive playing with a dodgy hamstring look what he did at West Ham away in the FA cup we need more of that on a consistent basis and also realise he is not a winger!

Martinez is starting to stink the place out. This isn't the first time a player has said negative things about the manager in recent months. How many more are just keeping quiet ?

Hmmmm

This crap needs sorting ASAP behind closed doors and it needs getting to the bottom of. I'm a little bit worried here.

Shame it seems to have all gone pear shaped since Kev was celebrating with Martinez after his Spurs goal

Terreur used to comment that Martinez doted on his Belgium players, now he says quotes about broken promises and awkward relationships are legitimate.

Take the DaveK approach, sack everyone and give martinez money to rebuild the squad over the summer.

I have said this all season, Distin, Eto'o, Mirallas and even Lukaku said he had to tell Martinez how to utilise him properly.

Koff El Fraudo !

Martinez is starting to stink the place out. This isn't the first time a player has said negative things about the manager in recent months. How many more are just keeping quiet ?

Hmmmm

This crap needs sorting ASAP behind closed doors and it needs getting to the bottom of. I'm a little bit worried here.

Sorry mate what's been said?

He was never ever going to sign a contract extension, I'm not Bobby's biggest fan but "broken promises" is just his way of saying im off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back