Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mirallas is genuinely this unhappy, he can leave right now and I won't shed a single tear. Sell him to the highest bidder.

2463493_orig.jpg

We are Everton, we have no time for players with ambition, we prefer the people who commit their whole career to us, wonderful players like Leon Osman.

Inabit Kev, go and light up another league while we watch Osman getting pushed off the ball like a 5 year old.

SOLO DE NO CLUE

I know it's the in thing amongst a lot of our fans to slate Osman but he will have contributed far more in his time here than Mirallas ever will. Mirallas has a bad attitude and not only will that prevent him from having a long career with Everton, but is also the reason he won't play for a CL club like he wants to.

He's got the talent and everyone can see it, but the players who can play for a CL team perform well consistently. Mirallas goes missing and has a good game once every 5 games.

I'm happy for him to stay if he wants to, but if not, good luck to him finding this dream club he wants that are in the Champions League.

Clearly Eto'o was given promises which were broken, he left.
Distin was given promises, broken.
Mirallas now says the same.

Im sensing a pattern here.

In times like this, ask yourself, what would Floyd do?

And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.

If he leaves and we replace him with Del boy I would have no complain. Lennon is alright but I won't spend anything more than £5M on him and I see him as a squad player and certainly not a replacement for Kev.
Oh yeah if we could get Deulofeu back I would be jumping for joy! I would pay a little more than 5 mil for Lennon if we had too. Certainly he is not the qulaity of Kev, but I wouldn't say its too much of a step back.

We are Everton, we have no time for players with ambition, we prefer the people who commit their whole career to us, wonderful players like Leon Osman.

Inabit Kev, go and light up another league while we watch Osman getting pushed off the ball like a 5 year old.

SOLO DE NO CLUE

I'm sure the likes of Bally, Labby, Howard, the Latch, Big Dunc, Neville and Co would see it differently. You come to this Club and you bleed for it....this tit has bleeted instead. One trick pony with an ego the size of Birkenhead. The sooner he buckles down or fecks off the better. When did his mystical brilliance of his ever win us anything?
I imagine his team-mates are sick to the back teeth of him too.

I'd be surprised if anyone decent came in for him where he'd get guaranteed football

I'm sure the likes of Bally, Labby, Howard, the Latch, Big Dunc, Neville and Co would see it differently. You come to this Club and you bleed for it....this tit has bleeted instead. One trick pony with an ego the size of Birkenhead. The sooner he buckles down or fecks off the better. When did his mystical brilliance of his ever win us anything?

I'd be surprised if anyone decent came in for him where he'd get guaranteed football

Neville???

Phil Neville???????????

Clearly Eto'o was given promises which were broken, he left.
Distin was given promises, broken.
Mirallas now says the same.

Im sensing a pattern here.

In times like this, ask yourself, what would Floyd do?

And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.
Etoo.....Propper bad egg.
Distin...clearly finished.
Mirallas...doesnt want to be here.

Dont have a problem with that....goodbye to all three.

And when has Mirallas ever played a full and effective 90 minutes... In one game I hasten to add.

Boy, I'm sure glad we chose to keep McGeady Kone and Naismith happy over Mirallas.
Tbh not sure any of them will be happy with their lack of minutes in the second half of the season either.

It is great having a bigger squad with experience rather than the backups being academy kids but if you don't end up winning silverware they tend to focus on lack of game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back